Certified Tumor Registrar
Registry Partners, Inc.
The Certified Tumor Registrar is responsible for the review and detailed abstraction of cancer registry data from electronic medical records in compliance with state and national guidelines. The Certified Tumor Registrar is detail oriented, committed to high quality data abstraction, meets both quality and productivity standards, functions well independently and works well under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
Any new hire that signs on Full-time with us, will receive a $1000 sign on bonus
Criteria for Sign on bonus is as follows. New Hires who sign offer letter by June 30, 2021 will qualify for payout. All candidates must complete all recruitment steps and meet minimum requirements for position. The payout will consist of 2 payments. 1st payout will be on 1st paycheck of half of the amount ($500 for FT) and second payout will be processed once employee completes 180 days of employment with us.
Requirements and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year of current data abstraction experience with the Cancer Registries
- Cancer registry abstraction, data entry, and analysis
- Personal computer with Windows 8 operating system or higher
- Successful completion of pre-employment skills assessment exam
- A minimum of 1 year of current CoC Accredited Cancer Program experience – (Preferred)
- Must have current Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) certification
- A minimum of an Associate Degree in Health Information, or related field – (Preferred)
- Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable
- Computer savvy with proficiency in EMR software and registry/database
- Abide by strict confidentiality regulations as defined by HIPPA and company policy
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as highly organized, proficient time management and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Commission on Cancer standards and accreditation process – (Preferred)
All team members are W2 employees of Registry Partners, Inc., not contractors. Employees have a flexible schedule, achieve a work/life balance, and can work remotely from all 50 states. Full-time staff members have peace of mind through our full-time guarantee and a full benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid continuing education time
- Paid holidays
- 401K retirement planning
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Protection
Why Registry Partners?
- Registry Partners is also proud to provide career advancement opportunities including cross-training and internal promotions. (We love to promote from within!)
- Registry Partners has proven on-going dedication to the success of every team member with our unique culture and the support and accessibility of our senior level management team!
- We offer competitive hourly compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, a FULL-TIME GUARANTEE ensuring you will always have 40 hours/week, and much more!
- Registry Partners is a national provider of data abstraction, registry management and consulting services with an expert, dynamic team of quality professionals focused on data excellence and efficiency. We are looking to add even more high-quality, experienced team members.
If you are interested in the position, please apply via our website at www.RegistryPartners.com. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Olivia Hall, Clinical Resource Specialist at 336-260-2225.