Certified Tumor Registrar – Remote
Registry Partners is looking for Certified Tumor Registrars interested in Full-time (40 Hours per week) or Part-time (15+ Hours per week).
- The Certified Tumor Registrar is responsible for the review and detailed abstraction of cancer registry data from electronic medical records in compliance with state and national guidelines.
- The Certified Tumor Registrar is detail oriented, committed to high-quality data abstraction, meets both quality and productivity standards, functions well independently and works well under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
- A minimum of 1 year of current data abstraction experience with the Cancer Registries.
- Cancer registry abstraction, data entry, and analysis.
- Personal computer with Windows 7 operating system or higher.
- Successful completion of pre-employment skills assessment exam.
- A minimum of 1 year of current CoC Accredited Cancer Program experience – (Preferred)
- Must be reliable, responsible, and dependable
- Computer savvy with proficiency in EMR software and registry/database
- Abide by strict confidentiality regulations as defined by HIPAA and company policy
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), as well as highly organized, proficient time management and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Commission on Cancer standards and accreditation process – (Preferred)
- Must have current Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) certification.
- A minimum of an Associate Degree in Health Information, or related field – (Preferred)
- All team members are employees of Registry Partners, not contractors.
- Employees have a flexible schedule, achieve a work/life balance, and can work remotely from all 50 states.
- Full-time staff members have peace of mind through our full-time guarantee and a full benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Paid time off
- Paid continuing education time
- Paid holidays
- 401K retirement planning
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
Instructions for Resume Submission:
If you are interested in a position with Registry Partners, please apply online.