Episode 2 of The Pros Network — Resources to Become a CTR
Live & Recorded Virtual Event
We will be discussing Resources.
- Resources to become a CTR
- Resources for when you are a CTR
- Resources for networking and finding a job
Everyone needs to utilize all resources in the ever-evolving cancer registry field. Join the discussion: Connect, Collaborate and Cultivate with the PROS!
By the end of this one-hour panel discussion, participants will be able to:
- Clearly define and categorize various types of resources that a CTR utilizes
- Highlight the crucial role resources play in organizational success, emphasizing how efficient resource management leads to achievement of the CTR credential, increased productivity and quality in your daily tasks
- Discuss strategies for effective resource organization, addressing the challenges and benefits associated with optimizing resource management, exploring practices that ensure long-term availability to ensure the utilization of the most current resources
- Highlight the important role that being a mentor or having a mentor plays in a successful career in cancer registry
Discuss the resources and skills necessary to obtain a job in the cancer registry field with no prior experience
- Explore the wide availability of educational opportunities available and obtaining continuing education
- Guide the audience through a discussion of the importance of education in the cancer registry profession
December 14, 2023
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CST
* This event will also be available on-demand after the live webinar.