Oncology Data and Accreditation Manager
Sarah Cannon, the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare, offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom. Sarah Cannon’s cancer programs include individualized patient navigation provided by oncology-trained nurses, more than 1,000 stem cell transplants performed annually throughout the Sarah Cannon Blood Cancer Network, hundreds of clinical trials, and molecular profiling capabilities. Through its services, Sarah Cannon is providing state-of-the-art cancer care close to home for hundreds of thousands of patients, a number unmatched by any single cancer center.
By bringing together a network of globally-recognized cancer experts, we are collaborating and sharing best practices that address every aspect of the cancer journey, from screening and diagnosis through treatment and survivorship.
Sarah Cannon Research Institute is the research arm of HCA Healthcare’s global cancer institute, Sarah Cannon. Focused on advancing therapies for patients, it is one of the world’s leading clinical research organizations conducting community-based clinical trials throughout the United States and United Kingdom. Sarah Cannon’s network of strategic sites includes more than 275 physicians who engage in research. The organization has led more than 260 first-in-man clinical trials since its inception in 1993, and has been a clinical trial leader in the majority of approved cancer therapies over the last 10 years.
The Oncology Data and Accreditation Manager is responsible for assuring compliance with American College of Surgeon Commission on Cancer (ACoS COC) Standards, National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) Standards, NQF Measures of Quality, and other oncology related standards for facilities assigned.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensures all American College of Surgeons (ACOS) Commission on Cancer standards are met at accredited facilities and helps facilities seeking accreditation to develop programs following the standards.
- Leads survey prep at facility, completing the Survey Application Record (SAR) and the documentation from the surveyor.
- Attends all Cancer Committee meetings and ensures that Cancer Committee composition, meeting schedule, agenda and minutes meet COC standards.
- Maintains documentation of Oncology Committee activities using minutes and Program Activity tool in preparation for survey.
- Assists with the completion of Annual Report on Cancer Activities for each facility.
- Attends Cancer Conferences as able at each facility determined by the facility conference schedule.
- Attend state and national educational activities as approved by the Director.
- Participates in required continuing education programs.
- Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
- During your employment with Sarah Cannon you will be routinely assigned training requirements. You are expected to complete any training assignments by the due date
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Associate Degree (2 yr program)
2 years Cancer Registry Operations and previous management experience
Bachelor’s College Degree (4 yr program)
4 years Cancer Registry Operations and previous management experience preferred
Instructions for Resume Submission:
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our practice managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!